Wednesday, 2 March 2016

A "new" Minolta X-300

I recently, at long last, got another Minolta X-300 camera body on eBay to replace the one that I had loved but it had broken a few years ago. I had tried to replace it once before with a Minolta XG-M but that one never worked properly. I really hope that this Minolta will last me a good long while.

The film I used to test it was one that Asja kindly sent me ages ago and I can't remember the name of the brand. I do remember that it had butterflies on the box :) The lens I used for these photos is the one that came with my first Minolta, it's the MD 50mm f/1.7 lens. I definitely feel a bit out of practice with manual focusing, but I'm pleased with many of these shots...

I took most of these pictures a few days ago, hence all the flowers.










2 comments:

  1. The Glasvegas rug is looking ace! I also love the glowing light diffusing the daffodils, a photo that would make a grand album cover x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fliss! :D I hope you got my text and hope you're OK x

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥