Sunday, 20 March 2016

Recent Photos

This week, I successfully got through the first full week of my new job :) I also managed to take a photograph every day, although it was difficult to find the time to do it on some days. I don't get home until just before 7pm so my time to do photography is limited. Somehow, I've managed though!


Sunset

I got home from work in the nick of time to capture this.


Rubber Stamp

I love my new logo stamp from The English Stamp Company. After I put together the logo for my new portfolio site, I remembered the awesome logo stamp that Emily has for her photography and decided to try ordering one for myself. I am so impressed with the quality of it and it arrived very fast too.


Paperchase Pens (Scanograph)


Dreamcatcher

It has become apparent that I struggle to think of photo ideas when I'm faced with having to use artificial light. However, scanographs and silhouettes are a good solution. I really enjoyed taking this silhouetted image  :)

(Here is the same dreamcatcher photographed outdoors)


Honesty



Tiger Jumper


This is my (very slow!) response to Libby's photo for Photo Tennis! I'm totally out of practice with self-portraits, so went for something simple. :) 


I'm obsessed with the animal and nature jumpers from Sugarhill Boutique. I have 3 of their designs so far (this tiger one, a hedgehog one and a flower one). I'm a slight person so I often have trouble finding jumpers that don't completely swamp me but this brand seems to fit me pretty well.


Dunnock

Also known as a "hedge sparrow". Another bird photo taken from our kitchen window.

2 comments:

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥