Sunday, 27 March 2016

Recent Photos

Happy Easter, all :)

Here are my photos from this week. I felt very tired earlier in the week, so I'm chuffed that I still managed to take a photo every day after work.


Simon's House


Storage

Love these pastel boxes I got a while ago in Wilko.


Owl Lamp

This was also from Wilko.


Smile :)

Experimenting with my Lomography "light painter" torch (and I was happy it was the weekend)


Water's Edge

I went to Winterbourne Gardens on this day with my mum. I'd not been there before, and I took heaps of photos, but wasn't that happy with many of them. I had a lovely time there though. The weather was fantastic. We were even able to eat ice-creams outside!



Pigeon



Blue Tit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥