Wednesday, 9 March 2016

The Loveliest Lapel Pin


I can't resist sharing a couple of photos of one of my newest lapel pins. Since I posted about my mini collection I've acquired quite a few more new pins. I am well and truly addicted! This one is my current favourite...


It was from the Etsy shop FrolikStudio, which is based in South Africa. I saw that someone else had bought one of these pins on my Instagram feed, and loved it so much I decided to purchase one immediately because it's a limited edition of only 100 made. It's such a beautiful design and I'm so impressed by the high quality of both the pin and the packaging too. You can't tell in the photo but the backing it is on is made from a very sturdy cardboard, which is perfect for displaying the pin.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what other pin designs the artist, Tessa Kleingeld, comes up with in the future. :)

2 comments:

  1. So sweet of you to post about my pin Deborah :) Love your blog and your beautiful photography.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥