Sunday, 3 April 2016

Recent Photos

It's been a good week and I've had a particularly lovely weekend. I went to Moseley with my mum for a delicious lunch yesterday, and today I've been relaxing lots, doing a bit of shopping (after my first pay day from the new job :D), and making some fun plans. I've booked to attend a film photography workshop in a few weeks' time. I'm really looking forward to it. :D

For now, here are my digital photographs from this week...


Green Buds


Grey Sunset


Daffodil


End of my Bed


Happy Friyay!

This lapel pin was from Bean It on Etsy


Clouds


Little Robin

2 comments:

  1. I posted a comment but I think something went wrong.. I will comment again and hopefully it won't appear twice ;-)
    I can't wait to read about your experience at the film photography workshop! I did a B&W once and it was really nice - shooting and developing the negatives. Are you doing B&W or color?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear, I hate it when Blogger does things like that, but it doesn't seem to have appeared twice so you're OK :)

      Yeah, it's a B&W one! It's really soon, and I have booked a day off work after it so I will hopefully be able to write about it straight away. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed doing a similar one. :)

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥