Sunday, 17 April 2016

Recent Photos

This week was very long as I was still recovering from a bad cold and I also went on a 3-day First Aid course with St John's Ambulance. The course was intense and tiring, but it was very good, and I certainly feel that it was extremely helpful. This weekend has, for the most part, been a lazy one, watching more Gilmore Girls, doing some grocery shopping, and doing more Getty submissions. 

I'm having some problems with my computer lately. I am still able to use it, but It keeps overheating and crashing. I think the time has come for a new one. I currently have an 11-inch MacBook Air, which is about 6 years old. In all likelihood, I will probably go for the 13-inch MacBook Pro with retina display. I need one that will be really good for photo editing, and I'm fairly sure that one should be more than powerful enough, plus a slightly bigger screen will be really nice! I'd love an iMac, but I don't have the space for one here. If anyone reading this has a MacBook Pro I'd love to know your thoughts on it. :)



I'm hoping this MacBook will keep me going for the next 6 weeks or so as I need to save up some money first. Anyway, back to my project and here are my photos from this week...




I love my attic room :)

A quick photo at the end of a long day.


What are you looking at?!

I think this might be my favourite photo I've taken so far this year!


Spring Necklace

From Bonbi Forest  :D



Heavy Rain


There was a thunderstorm which conveniently started right after I got home




Friday Evening Tea



Earring Holder


Grooming

Simon is now 2 years and 8 months old(!). I think he is looking his age now, but he still has a fair amount of energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥