Sunday, 24 April 2016

Recent Photos

I don't know how it is Sunday already. This week has truly flown by! I feel like I didn't put a huge amount of effort into my digital photos this week, but it happens. This weekend I've been busy as I attended a film photography workshop where I processed my own negatives in a darkroom and produced some black and white prints! It was very exciting. I'll blog about it properly tomorrow. For now, here are the digital photos I took this week...


Lit Up


Danbo


Tiny Green Leaves


White Daffodil


Chaffinch in a Tree


Darkroom Time!

I have barely opened this book yet, but I heard that it's a good reference guide to have.


Darkroom Prints

Hanging up to dry :D I'll scan these tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥