Wednesday, 1 June 2016

Taking a break


I've decided to take a break from my daily digital photos. I have reached that point where I'm no longer enjoying the challenge and it has become a chore, unfortunately. I also feel like I mostly would like to go back to shooting film for a while, because apart from some instant film, I have barely shot any in months. I've also just ordered a supply of black and white film, which I want to get started on shooting so that I can practice developing negatives once I've bought the chemicals I need.

I won't disappear from here for long - I'll be back here before you know it, hopefully with lots of film shots (and perhaps, a few digital ones) from my upcoming holiday in Edinburgh to show you all :)

2 comments:

  1. That photo is very Summery :)
    Enjoy your break, it's really not fun when something we love becomes a chore...
    Have a great holiday and I can't wait to hear more about the darkroom soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear it became a chore :( hope you enjoy shooting film and getting your darkroom together. I can't wait to see it progressing!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥