Thursday, 30 June 2016

The World of Illusions at Edinburgh's Camera Obscura

I am very happy to report that I now have a shiny new MacBook Pro. On the one hand, my photo editing is now heaps faster because it responds so quickly, however, on the other hand I'm taking a while over it because I'm having to get used to the new computer and also I've now got Adobe Photoshop CC and Raw, and Lightroom, so learning lots of new things is slowing me down a little. 

I am finally able to process raw images now, which is something I've wanted to do for years but my old MacBook simply could not handle the large files. I'm really over the moon about that. There have been times when I've really noticed imperfections in my JPGs and it always frustrated me so much, but I didn't feel I could justify getting a new computer until it was absolutely necessary/I could definitely afford to get one. I went for the 13 inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display and it is great. The screen is just so lovely and crisp! :D

Without further ado, here's my first bunch of photos edited on it. They are all from the World of Illusions (a place filled with various optical illusions, holograms, lights etc...) at Edinburgh's Camera Obscura, which was one of the highlights of my holiday. The first few are all from the Infinity Light Tunnel, which was as amazing as it looks in the photos! I only wishwishwish that I had taken my DIY Bokeh Masters Kit because it would have been so fun to use there. I will have to make another trip to Edinburgh sometime...












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥