Sunday, 16 October 2016

Everyday in October: Week 2


Here are my autumnal pictures from week two...

I'm really enjoying this project so far. I'm trying to only capture things that look autumnal in some way, but I am also trying to take pictures that don't look too similar to the ones I did for my 30 days in Autumn project last year. It is certainly a challenge, but a good one!

This is the first proper "selfie" I've taken in a very long time. I got a pixie cut a few weeks ago. I had been considering one on and off for a couple of years, and finally, felt like it was the right time. I'm so glad I went for it. :D







2 comments:

  1. These are all so lovely and fall like. I really love you pixie cut as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Heather! :D Not sure it rivals your incredibly amazing hair though :P

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥