Saturday, 22 October 2016

Everyday in October: Week 3


This week has been a long one and it was hard to find time for photos. I was in London from last Thursday until Saturday with my mum. We spent the Friday at Kew Gardens. Then on Saturday we met up with some relatives in Richmond Park where I took the photo  below of the autumn crocuses. On Monday I went to London again, but this time for work to attend an Image Library training session. Later in the week we had a visit from my brother who stayed with us for a couple of nights so we ate out one night at my favourite Italian place in Birmingham. This morning I am enjoying relaxing at home a little before heading out to meet a friend for lunch, and tomorrow I am having a "darkroom day" i.e. cleaning out the darkroom more and starting to get things set up. I will post some pictures of its progress soon. I only have a few more things to get, which is hugely exciting! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥