Monday, 31 October 2016

Everyday in October: Week 4/5


This project got increasingly difficult towards at the end as I found it so hard to find the time to shoot outdoors and get the autumnal pictures I was after. I always forget how early it gets dark in the autumn. I ended up having to take so many photos indoors this time, which was a shame. Never mind...I enjoyed the challenge for the most part, and got some photos I'm really pleased with... 



I've decided not to continue shooting a daily digital photograph in November. I will most likely be spending much of my free time in November shooting black and white film and using my darkroom as much as possible. :D

In the meantime, enjoy these final autumnal-ish photos from October...



















You can see all the photos I took in October together here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥