Sunday, 2 October 2016

Misty Autumn Morning


This morning I went out for a early morning photo walk in my local park. I left my house just before 8am so I got to the park around 8:10am. I had wanted to leave a bit earlier than that. I think if I do this again soon I will try to get to the park for 7am, as I felt rushed to get good photos before the light changed. However, the light was still very gentle, and there was still some mist around which made the park look really atmospheric in certain places.

Originally I'd planned to shoot lots of photos with my new wide angle lens, but I ended up only really liking this one photograph featuring my shadow... 


The rest of the photos are all taken with my 50mm f/1.4 lens.











4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the rose hips and spider webs :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful light! I love the color reflected on the spider webs :)
    Are you finding challenging to adapt to a wider lens?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ines! Yeah, it is a bit strange to use at the moment! It's hard to know what to capture with it as I am so used to my 50mm to focus on details. It's cool to have it though and I'm sure once I get used to seeing the wider picture, it will get easier :)

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥