Monday, 26 December 2016

Favourite Photos of 2016: Digital

Happy Boxing Day all. I hope if you're reading this you enjoyed yesterday. My day was quiet, but relaxing. I had a fair bit of wine and lots of delicious food and some lovely presents, including a small Wacom drawing tablet. I'd wanted one for a while as I love the idea of mixing drawings with photographs. It'll be great fun to experiment with in the future. :)

It seems crazy that it's the end of the year already and it's time for my traditional annual round-up. The following are my favourite digital photographs I took this year. I don't feel I took very many photos this year compared to previous years, but that's not surprising given how much happened this year. I do hope that next year I'll have more time and energy to dedicate to photography and art though.































I hope you've enjoyed those. I'll be back with my favourite film photos of the year very soon.

See my favourite pictures from 2015, 2014, 2013 here and here, and 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥