Thursday, 29 December 2016

Recent Darkroom Photos

Before I share my round-up of my favourite film photos from this year, I want to share a few photos I developed in my darkroom this week. For Christmas I got myself a present...an Epson Perfection V550 film scanner, which arrived just this morning. I got it mainly to scan my 35mm negatives. It will make sharing all my future film photos so much easier and cheaper in the long run. It has taken me much of the morning to get it working properly with my MacBook, but now it is I'm really impressed by it!

All of these photos were taken with my newest camera, a Nikon F55, which hopefully I'll get around to blogging about in greater detail at some point.

I shot the majority of one roll of film around Birmingham city centre last Friday, mostly around the German Christmas market. I wasn't that happy with my shots at the market but liked this one I took inside the coffee shop, Second Cup, where my mum and I shared some delicious Gingerbread Sparkle cheesecake, and some Zucchini and Lime cake as well as some great coffee. :)


The other roll of film was all experimental shots taken in our house and back garden, and a couple in Sutton Park.






2 comments:

  1. Love these! The double exposure hand one is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Libs! :D I really want to experiment more with double exposures - they always look interesting

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥