Sunday, 18 December 2016

Sunday Photos


This weekend has been a quiet one. Yesterday I got my hair cut and later had a bit of a “spa day” at home trying out a couple of the beauty products from the M&S beauty advent calendar I got this year. I've never had a non-chocolate or non-religious advent calendar before, so it's been a nice treat to get some new make-up or a skincare product every day!


These are my two favourite things from the calendar that I have tried so far... a gorgeous Rosie by Autograph nude lipstick (which I am wearing in the photo below), which has the prettiest rose gold packaging too, and some Neal's Yard Bee Lovely Hand Cream which smells incredible - a mixture of honey and oranges. :) I love both these products so much I am sure I will buy them again in the future.


I ordered a few things from the H&M website the other day, including this new sweater. I have really loved the trend for embroidered flowers on clothes this year. I hope that it is a trend that stays around a while longer.

Well, I don't have any other photos to share today. This morning I did some experimenting in the garden with a new 35mm film camera I bought a few weeks ago, which I'll probably blog about shortly. I also went for a walk to Sutton Park to take some photos of the birds at Wyndley Pool - I'm planning to develop them all and print some over Christmas, so hopefully, I'll have some to share here soon! How on earth is it only one week until Christmas?! Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥