Wednesday, 11 January 2017

52 Weeks of Film - 2017 - Week 1


This photo was instantly my favourite from the first week of my new film photography project.

I shot a roll of Rollei Redbird in my Nikon F55 when my mum and I went on a walk around Sutton Park on the last day of my Christmas holiday. It was my favourite kind of weather - frosty but sunny. As always Rollei Redbird gave me an interesting mixture of colours and tones ♥︎

Here are a few other shots from the morning... this camera makes taking double exposures a cinch! 







This last photo was from a roll of Poundland film I started before Christmas and finished on a walk in New Hall Country Park on New Year's Day. I really liked how the early evening sun was lighting up this leaf.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥