Sunday, 15 January 2017

Birmingham Instameet - Deritend

2/52 Birmingham from Deritend

Yesterday I went to an Instameet with over 100(!) other Birmingham Instagrammers. The Instameet took place in Deritend near Digbeth and was in collaboration with the Reclaim Photography Festival which you can read about here. I had never been to Deritend before, and I'm not sure I would ever go there by myself! But, it was certainly an interesting area to take photos and being in such a big group meant I didn't once worry about my safety or my camera's safety. It was rather cold and a bit rainy at times, but still really good fun. I'm sure it won't be the last Instameet I attend this year. :)

Since I wanted to get a film shot for week 2 of my 52 week project, I decided to take my Nikon F55 and shoot some black and white film which I developed yesterday evening.  

Here are some more from the morning... 


ETA 03/02/17: Here are a couple more photos from the meet, shot at the start of a 2nd roll of film.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥