Friday, 3 February 2017

52 Weeks Round-up: January

This year I am attempting 2 x 52 week photography projects. One digital image a week, and one film image a week. Naturally, I am taking many more photos than that and then picking my favourites for the 2 projects. :)

These are my pictures from January for the digital project.


1/52 Blue tit in the rain


2/52 Winter Daisies


3/52 Tiny Blue Hearts


4/52 On the Ice


5/52 Robin

And these are my shots for the film project.


1/52 Dream Birds


2/52 Birmingham from Deritend


3/52 Sparks


4/52 Post-rain Sunshine

*****

I'm really enjoying both of these projects so far. :D

Here are a few other favourites from the month as well...

Digital:


Winter Rainbow


Gulls on the Ice


Two Swans

Film:


Frosty


Winter Trees


St Martin in the Bull Ring


Locked

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥