Saturday, 13 May 2017

52 Weeks Round-up: April

Once again, this post is overdue because I've been struggling to keep up with my film photography. I have decided to only continue with my digital 52 week project as the 52 weeks of film one has gone a bit out of the window. I am instead going to start some different film photo series as the 52 weeks format doesn't seem to suit me when it comes to film.

The 52 week format seems to suit me better for digital though so I'll keep going with it! 

Here are my photos for it from April :)


13/52 Springtime Pigeon


14/52 Current Mood

The necklace is from one of my favourite pin designers Thread Famous, and the painting was a surprise gift from Asja Boros :D


15/52 White Primroses


16/52 Chaffinch

More bird pics from April in this post


17/52 Three ♥︎♥︎♥︎

I've got into a habit of making a scanograph of forget-me-nots every year. They are my absolute favourite flowers and always have been ever since I was little. If you're interested, these are my other forget-me-not scans from 2016, 2015 and 2014.

So, that's it for April. I should hopefully have some film photos to share here shortly from my recent trip to London and perhaps some others too... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥